Sunday, September 2, 2007

Article


Before I left for India, I arranged with the editor of the Perspective to do a series of articles. The first of these articles came out today. The Perspective section comes out each Sunday in both The Rutland Herald and The Times Argus, so hopefully some of you can check it out in print. The online version is not quite so exciting, as it lacks photos. (That's why I had to ask my dad to send me a photo of it.) If you don't have access to the paper, you can find the text at:
It feels good to be published once in a while. . . adds some authenticity to my teaching.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good blog, like kirai's one!

Besos from Spain :)

Conrad Tuerk Jr. said...

Erin,

Great dispatches from India. Keep them coming. I look forward to your account of bhang lassis, Mita Pan and thali plates. Have you seen any cobras yet? If you do, don't run. They're fast. Have a Kingfisher for me. Cheers.